37.107.119 FINGERPRINT AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
(1) A fingerprint background check by the Montana Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation is required for the following:
(a) all individuals listed on the application; and
(b) a parent or guardian of a minor serving as the minor's provider.
(2) Two fingerprint cards must be completed by a trained individual within a certified fingerprinting agency and submitted to the department.
(3) If an adequate set of fingerprints cannot be obtained, a federal
(4) Fingerprint background checks are required with the initial application and annual renewal applications.
(5) Results of background checks must be received prior to approval of any application.
(6) If the certified fingerprinting agency charges a fee for fingerprinting, the applicant is responsible for the fee.