(1) Each person applying for a license must either:

(a) file an application for registration of assumed business name with the Montana Secretary of State's office if 30-13-203, MCA, is applicable; or

(b) if a corporation, be licensed to do business in Montana; or

(c) if a foreign corporation, obtain a certificate of authority to transact business in the state from the Montana Secretary of State's office.

History: 23-7-301, MCA; IMP, 23-7-301, MCA; NEW, 1987 p. 883, Eff. 6/26/87; TRANS, from Commerce, 2001 MAR p. 2407; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 526, Eff. 2/24/06; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 2229, Eff. 12/7/19.