2.13.407 APPLICANT PRIORITY AND CRITERIA FOR AWARDING GRANTS
(1) The department, in consultation with the 9-1-1 Advisory Council, shall apply the applicant priority in 10-4-306(3), MCA.
(2) The department, in consultation with the 9-1-1 Advisory Council, shall evaluate all eligible applications using the following criteria:
(a) completeness and effectiveness of the application (20 points maximum). The application must be complete and fully address the requirements in the application form and clearly describe the fulfillment of grant award criteria;
(b) the extent to which the application supports planning, implementation, operation, or maintenance of 9-1-1 systems, 9-1-1 services, or both as provided by 10-4-306(2), MCA, (50 points maximum); and
(c) support for the project demonstrated by letters of support from private telecommunications providers, local governments, public safety answering points, and emergency services agencies (30 points maximum).
(3) The 9-1-1 Advisory Council shall provide grant award recommendations to the department utilizing the criteria provided in (2).
(4) The department, in consultation with the 9-1-1 Advisory Council, may make conditional or partial grant awards.
(5) The department shall post on its website the 9-1-1 Advisory Council’s grant award recommendations and the department’s final grant awards.
History: 10-4-108, MCA; IMP, 10-4-106, 10-4-306, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 1816, Eff. 9/8/18.