2.55.204 GUIDELINES FOR STATE FUND PROGRAMS
(1) The state fund shall maintain a current list of interested persons and organizations including any who in writing request inclusion on such list for prior notification of items of significant public interest.
(2) The state fund files, other than personnel files and those files required by law or requirements of personal privacy to remain confidential, are open to public inspection during office hours. These files are located at the state fund office in Helena. Copies of specific documents are available within a reasonable time, upon a written request, for a copying charge plus employee time if applicable. A written request may be either mailed, delivered or filled out on a form provided by the state fund if the request is in person. Copies of documents will be mailed to parties upon their specific written request and upon payment of copying charges, employee time, if applicable, and mailing costs.
(3) One person appointed by the president shall be designated as contact person with the public on a proposed decision or action of significant public interest as enumerated in ARM 2.55.203. This person should be a state fund employee familiar with the proposed decision or action.
(4) General inquires regarding the state fund may be addressed to the president. Specific inquires regarding the functions of each department or for requests for information may be addressed to the vice president who heads the particular department. The address of the State Fund is 855 Front Street, Helena, Montana 59601.
(5) The listing of specific measures in this section shall not preclude additional techniques for obtaining, encouraging or assisting public participation.
History: Sec. 39-71-2315 and 39-71-2316, MCA; IMP, Sec. 2-3-103, MCA; EMERG, NEW, 1992 MAR p. 300, Eff. 2/28/92.