2.55.406 SCHEDULED RATING - UNIQUE RISK CHARACTERISTICS MODIFIER
(1) The state fund may modify the premium for an insured to acknowledge characteristics of the business that are not reflected in its experience. Such characteristics may include but are not limited to the condition of the insured's premises and worksites, peculiarities of classification, medical facilities, safety devices, employees and management. The modifier will be a percentage increase (scheduled rating debit modifier) or decrease (scheduled rating credit modifier) applied to standard premium.
(2) All scheduled rating debit and credit modifiers shall be based on evidence contained in the file of the state fund at the time the scheduled rating modifier is applied. The effective date of any scheduled rating modifier shall not be any date prior to the receipt in the state fund's office of the evidence supporting the debit or credit.
(3) The derivation of the scheduled rating modifier must be made available to the insured upon request.
(4) To the degree that the insured can correct the reason for any scheduled rating debit modifier to the satisfaction of the state fund, the modifier may be removed at the beginning of the next quarterly period.
(5) If the insured fails to maintain the basis for which a scheduled rating credit modifier was applied, the modifier may be removed by the state fund at the beginning of the next quarterly period.
(6) An insured subject to the modifier may be assigned a quarterly report basis.
History: Sec. 39-71-2315 and 39-71-2316 MCA; IMP, Sec. 39-71-2316 and 39-71-2330 MCA; NEW, 1994 MAR p. 292, Eff. 2/11/94; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 661, Eff. 4/1/94; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 410, Eff. 2/9/96.