2.63.606 DUPLICATE LICENSES
(1) Upon the loss, mutilation, or destruction of any license issued by the director, the sales agent shall submit a written request to replace the license to the director.
(2) The request for a duplicate license must be accompanied by a statement signed under oath or penalty of perjury stating the details of the circumstances under which the license was lost, mutilated, or destroyed, and bearing a certification that the license was, in fact, lost, mutilated, or destroyed.
(3) The request for a duplicate license must be accompanied by a nonrefundable fee of $25.
(4) The existing pieces of any mutilated or partially destroyed license shall be surrendered to the director at the time a request for a duplicate license is made.
(5) If a licensee finds a lost license after a duplicate has been issued, the licensee shall immediately surrender such license to the director.
History: 23-7-202, MCA; IMP, 23-7-211, 23-7-301, MCA; NEW, 1987 MAR p. 883, Eff. 6/26/87; TRANS, from Commerce, 2001 MAR p. 2407; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 526, Eff. 2/24/06; AMD, 2018 MAR p. 1155, Eff. 6/23/18; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 291, Eff. 3/16/19; AMD, 2019 MAR p. 2229, Eff. 12/7/19.