24.126.907 APPROVAL OF TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR IMPAIRMENT EVALUATORS
(1) Applications for approval of training programs for impairment evaluators shall be made by letter with supporting documents and must demonstrate to the satisfaction of the board that such programs fulfill the requirements of the board.
(2) The supporting documents must include a syllabus or program outline specifying the classroom hours for each segment of the program, a vitae of each instructor and the method to be employed in monitoring attendance.
(3) In evaluating proposed training programs, the board may investigate and make personal inspections, or delegate to one or more of its members or any other duly qualified persons the authority to make such investigations and inspections for the board. Such investigations and inspections will be at the expense of the program sponsors.
(4) When the training program is approved, the board will issue a letter of approval for the training program for a period of two years.
(5) Approval of a program may be withdrawn when the board finds that the program fails to maintain the educational standards set forth in the original application.
History: 37-12-201, MCA; IMP, 37-12-201, MCA; NEW, 1990 MAR p. 1453, Eff. 7/27/90; TRANS, from Commerce, 2003 MAR p. 2761; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 1978, Eff. 9/12/08.