(1) Each entity or person who receives a license or endorsement from the department in accordance with these rules shall submit an application for renewal.
(2) The application for renewal must follow procedures and be on a form provided by the department.
(3) All fire protection equipment licenses and endorsements must be renewed on or before the date set by ARM 24.101.413. A renewal notice will be sent as specified in ARM 24.101.414.
(4) Upon receipt of the application, the department shall grant a renewal of the license or endorsement if the applicant meets all of the requirements under the provisions of Title 50, chapter 39, part 1, MCA, and these rules, has committed no act which would constitute grounds for suspension or revocation under 37-1-406 , MCA, and remains properly equipped and staffed to provide the services intended to be performed.
(5) Applications for renewal must be accompanied by the fee(s) specified under ARM 24.144.411.
(6) The provisions of ARM 24.101.408 apply.
History: 37-1-141, 50-39-107, MCA; IMP, 37-1-141, 50-39-102, MCA; NEW, 1991 MAR p. 1839, Eff. 9/27/91; AMD, 1993 MAR p. 2953, Eff. 12/10/93; TRANS, AMD, 1996 MAR p. 748, Eff. 3/22/96; TRANS, from Commerce, 2005 MAR p. 261; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 224, Eff. 1/27/06; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 1583, Eff. 7/1/06.