24.144.503 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
(1) An application for a license, endorsement, renewal, reinstatement or apprenticeship program approval must be made on a form provided by the department and completed and signed by the applicant.
(2) The application must be typed or written in ink, signed and accompanied by the appropriate fee(s) and contain sufficient evidence of the individual's, entity's or program's qualifications under relevant law.
(3) The department may require an applicant to submit original or certified documents in support of any application. The department may permit such documents to be withdrawn upon substitution of a true and correct copy of same.
(4) All certificates for licensure, such as NICET Level II certificates, must be received by the department directly from the certifying entity.
(5) Fully-completed applications will be reviewed for compliance with relevant law. The department may request such additional information or clarification of information provided in the application as it deems reasonably necessary to a complete review of the application.
(6) Incomplete applications shall be returned to the applicant with a statement regarding incomplete portions. The applicant shall correct any deficiencies and resubmit the application. Failure to resubmit the application within 60 days shall be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the application. After voluntary withdrawal an applicant will be required to submit an entirely new application, with a new application fee, to begin the process again.
(7) The department shall notify the applicant in writing of the results of the evaluation of the application. In the case of a denial, the department shall specify the deficiencies in the application.
(8) All requests for reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 USC 12101, et seq. (ADA) in regard to licensing, endorsement or an apprenticeship program, must be made on forms provided by the department, must be submitted with the application and must be supported by medical evidence of the applicant's qualification for reasonable accommodations under the ADA.
History: 50-39-107, MCA; IMP, 50-39-102, 50-39-103, 50-39-105, MCA; NEW, 1996 MAR p. 748, Eff. 3/22/96; AMD, 1998 MAR p. 458, Eff. 2/13/98; TRANS, from Commerce, 2005 MAR p. 261.