24.156.2721 FINAL PRE-LICENSING EXAMINATIONS
(1) A candidate must successfully complete an ECP course for the level of licensure the candidate is seeking to be eligible to take a final pre-licensing practical or written examination.
(2) To be eligible for licensure at any ECP level, a candidate must successfully complete, in this order, the following:
(a) a final pre-licensing practical examination; and
(b) a final pre-licensing written examination.
(3) A candidate must have completed the practical examination in (2)(a) within the past two years to be eligible to take the written examination in (2)(b).
(4) A board-approved third party may create and/or conduct final pre-licensing examinations.
(5) All final pre-licensing practical examinations must test all skills required by the NREMT 2016 Psychomotor Examination for the level of licensure the candidate is seeking.
(6) A medical director shall be responsible for conducting final pre-licensing practical examinations, other than those conducted by NREMT, and may delegate duties when appropriate.
History: 50-6-203, MCA; IMP, 50-6-203, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 431, Eff. 4/27/19.