(1) "Handicapped workers" means an individual whose earning is impaired by age or physical or mental deficiency or injury for the work he is to perform.
(2) "Handicapped trainee" or "trainee" means an individual whose earning capacity is impaired by age or physical or mental deficiency or injury, and who is receiving or is scheduled to receive on-the-job training in industry under any vocational rehabilitation program administered by the Veterans Administration or an authorized vocational rehabilitation agency operation pursuant to the Vocational Rehabilitation Act.
(3) "State Agency" shall mean the "Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services.
(4) "Institutions" means that state institution engaged in the custody and caring for of the worker or trainee.
(5) State institution is an institution operated by the State of Montana.
History: Sec. 39-3-403, MCA; IMP, Sec. 39-3-406 (1) (f), MCA; NEW; Eff. 12/31/72.