24.174.1509 PHARMACY OR FACILITY REGISTRY
(1) The board shall establish and maintain a pharmacy or facility registry for the program.
(2) The pharmacy or facility registry shall include:
(a) pharmacy's or facility's name;
(b) pharmacy's or facility's address;
(c) pharmacy's or facility's telephone number; and
(d) whether the pharmacy or facility is in a practitioner's office, a pharmacy, a clinic, or a hospital.
(3) It is the responsibility of the pharmacy or facility to:
(a) notify the board of the desire to participate in the program; and
(b) provide the required registry information to the board.
(4) Any pharmacy or facility in the program will be entered on the pharmacy or facility registry by the board.
(5) It is the responsibility of the pharmacy or facility to notify the board:
(a) of any change of name, address, telephone number; and
(b) when it no longer wants to participate in the program.
(6) The board will make the pharmacy or facility registry information available to any person or entity wishing to donate cancer drugs to the program.
(7) The board will provide public access to the pharmacy or facility registry information on the board web site, or by contacting the board office.
History: 37-7-1401, MCA; IMP, 37-7-1401, 37-7-1403, MCA; NEW, 2010 MAR p. 2968, Eff. 12/24/10.