(1) An application for original license, renewal, examination, or reinstatement must be made on a form provided by the board and completed and signed by the applicant.
(2) The application must be typed or written in ink, accompanied by the appropriate fee or fees, and contain sufficient evidence that the applicant possesses the qualifications as set forth in Title 37, chapter 40, MCA, and rules promulgated thereunder.
(3) The board shall review complete applications for compliance with board law and rules. The board may request additional information or clarification of information provided in the application as it deems reasonably necessary. Incomplete applications may be returned to the applicant with a statement regarding incomplete portions.
(4) The applicant shall correct any deficiencies as requested. Failure to correct any deficiencies within 60 days shall be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the application. After voluntary withdrawal, an applicant will be required to submit an entirely new application to begin the process again.
(5) All requests for reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as 42 USC section 12101, et seq., with regard to a board-administered licensing examination, must be made on forms provided by the board and submitted with the application prior to any application deadline set by the board.
History: 37-40-203, MCA; IMP, 37-40-301, 37-40-302, MCA; NEW, 1996 MAR p. 1965, Eff. 7/19/96; TRANS, from Commerce, 2002 MAR p. 1499; AMD, 2011 MAR p. 749, Eff. 5/13/11.