24.219.421 SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS
(1) A person supervising the experience of an applicant for licensure shall meet the minimum qualifications set forth in this rule.
(2) The supervisor must be a LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, licensed psychologist, or licensed and board-certified psychiatrist.
(3) The supervisor must hold an active and current license in good standing, which was issued by the licensing board or other officially recognized licensing body of the state where supervision occurs.
(4) The supervisor must have three years of post-licensure experience or board-approved training in clinical supervision.
(5) Board-approved training in supervision shall consist of a minimum of one semester credit of post-licensure board-approved graduate education or 20 clock hours of board-approved training in clinical supervision.
History: 37-1-131, 37-22-201, MCA; IMP, 37-1-131, 37-22-101, 37-22-301, 37-23-101, 37-23-202, 37-37-101, 37-37-201, MCA; NEW, 2011 MAR p. 2038, Eff. 9/23/11; AMD, 2016 MAR p. 221, Eff. 2/6/16.