(1) "Board" means the Board of Personnel Appeals and in the appropriate context may also mean an agent appointed by the board to perform certain board functions.
(2) "Board Agent" means any person designated by the board to act on its behalf.
(3) "Date of Filing" means the date of receipt by the board.
(4) "Day" means calendar day unless otherwise specified.
(5) "Party" is any person, labor organization, or employer filing a petition, complaint, charge, or appeal with the board; any person, labor organization, or employer named as a party in a petition, complaint, charge, or appeal, or any other person, labor organization, or employer whose timely motion to intervene has been granted.
(6) "Party to an election" means a labor organization or employer.
(7) "Petitioner" means a party who files a petition with the board.
(8) "Recommended Order" means the order of a hearing officer or other board agent consisting of proposed rulings on motions and evidentiary matters, findings of fact, conclusions of law, and a recommended order.
(9) "Respondent" means a party who is required to respond to a complaint, petition, or charge.
History: 2-4-201, 39-31-104, MCA; IMP, 2-4-201, MCA; NEW, 2011 MAR p. 47, Eff. 12/10/10.