24.351.1107 AGENCY APPLICANTS FOR REGISTRATION
(1) An entity may apply for voluntary registration as a registered service agency. The applicant shall use the application form supplied by the bureau. The form must be signed by the chief executive officer or manager of the applicant.
(2) The agency applicant must:
(a) certify that it has, or has available to it, sufficient standards and equipment to adequately test devices. The standards and equipment must conform with the requirements identified in ARM 24.351.1104;
(b) describe the standards and equipment it will use; and
(c) employ at least one individual who is a registered serviceperson, whose registration is recognized in Montana. The applicant must identify each registered serviceperson it employs who intends to work in Montana.
(3) The bureau may independently verify that the standards and equipment described in the application meet the appropriate standards.
(4) There is a $25 fee for registration as a service agency.
(5) Upon verification of an applicant's qualifications, the bureau will issue a "certificate of registration" and assign a registration number to the service agency.
(6) A certificate of registration expires on December 31, unless revoked earlier for good cause.
(7) A registered service agency must provide the bureau with a written list of the name of each registered serviceperson it employs. The list must be promptly updated by the registered service agency whenever it adds or loses a registered serviceperson in its employ.
History: 30-12-202, MCA; IMP, 30-12-202, MCA; NEW, 2005 MAR p. 445, Eff. 4/1/05.