37.114.702 GENERAL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SCHOOLS
(1) This subchapter specifies the immunization requirements of 20-5-403, MCA.
(2) Administration of a vaccine is only acceptable if it is done in accordance with the standards and schedules for vaccine use adopted by ACIP of the U.S. Public Health Service.
(3) Half doses of vaccine are unacceptable for purposes of meeting the school immunization requirements of these rules.
(4) Vaccine doses given up to four days before the minimum interval or age are counted as valid. Live vaccines not administered at the same visit must be separated by at least four weeks.
(5) Documentation of immunity from varicella, measles, mumps, or rubella by laboratory evidence, or diagnosis/verification of disease by physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant, may be used in lieu of the vaccine requirement.
History: 20-5-407, MCA; IMP, 20-5-403, MCA; NEW, 1993 MAR p. 1214, Eff. 6/11/93; TRANS, from DHES, 2002 MAR p. 913; AMD, 2005 MAR p. 1074, Eff. 7/1/05; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 1493, Eff. 10/1/15.