(1) "Department" means the department of public health and human services.
(2) "Professional person" means a medical doctor or a person who has been certified as a professional person by the department pursuant to 53-21-106 , MCA.
(3) "Hospital" means Montana state hospital, Warm Springs campus.
(4) "Superintendent" means the superintendent of Montana state hospital.
(5) "Region" means a mental health region as described in 53-21-204 , MCA.
(6) "Center" means a comprehensive community mental health center as described in 53-21-201 , MCA.
(7) "Director" means the person appointed by a regional mental health corporation board to administer a comprehensive mental health center.
(8) "Designee" means a person employed by the center, who is appointed by the director to act on his/her behalf for the purposes of this chapter.
(9) "Applicant" means a person at least 18 years of age who is seeking voluntary admission to Montana state hospital.
(10) "Community support program (CSP) " employee means a center staff person whose primary work responsibilities involve the region's provision of support services, including but not limited to, day treatment, case management, residential, and crisis services to adults with severe disabling mental illness.
History: Sec. 53-21-111 and 53-1-203, MCA; IMP, Sec. 53-21-111, MCA; NEW, 1986 MAR p. 258, Eff. 2/28/86; AMD, 1992 MAR p. 2287, Eff. 7/17/92; TRANS, from DOC, 1998 MAR p. 1505.