(1) Day care home (DCH) sponsors are encouraged to recruit DCH providers to participate in the CACFP that are not currently participating and that have not participated in the CACFP through any sponsor within the last 30 days.
(2) A DCH sponsor may not engage in active recruitment as defined in ARM 37.75.101(1) of a provider that is participating in the CACFP under a current CACFP Sponsor/Provider Agreement with any other DCH sponsor.
(3) A sponsor that the Montana CACFP determines has engaged in active recruitment as defined in ARM 37.75.101(1) will be subject to disciplinary action.
(4) Suspected active recruitment violations, if reported, must be submitted to the Montana CACFP staff in writing for investigation.
(5) Corrective action will include the following:
(a) Upon first violation, the Montana CACFP will issue a letter of warning to the sponsor stating that a recruiting violation has occurred, and the sponsor is required to complete a corrective action plan.
(b) Upon a second violation, the Montana CACFP will issue notice to the sponsor warning that a second recruiting violation has occurred and indicate that the sponsor must complete a corrective action plan; and
(i) The sponsor will be restricted to recruiting only new providers who are not currently participating in the CACFP; and
(ii) The sponsor may not accept any DCH providers that are changing sponsors or enroll a provider if the provider has participated in the CACFP within the preceding six months.
(c) For subsequent violations, the Montana CACFP will issue written notice to the sponsor that the number of DCH providers served by the sponsor will be capped for a minimum of one year, and the sponsor will not be allowed to enroll any new providers or any providers changing sponsors without specific prior written approval from the Montana CACFP.
(6) Simultaneous active recruitment of multiple providers will be treated as a single violation.
History: 52-2-704, MCA; IMP, 52-2-702, 52-2-704, MCA; NEW, 2003 MAR p. 981, Eff. 5/9/03; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 331, Eff. 2/10/06; AMD, 2009 MAR p. 88, Eff. 1/30/09.