37.81.1002 RULE DEFINITIONS
In addition to the definitions in 53-6-1001, MCA, the following definitions apply to this chapter:
(1) "Application" means the form developed by the department to provide the program with client specific information.
(2) "Authorized client" means an applicant has met all the Montana PharmAssist authorization criteria stated in ARM 37.81.1009.
(3) "Chronic disease" means a condition or disease of long duration and generally slow progression that requires long term drug treatment such as cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, diabetes mellitus, arthritis, epilepsy, cancer, osteoporosis, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.
(4) "Client inventory form" means a form developed by the department to include pertinent client and health information.
(5) "Credentialed pharmacist" means a Montana licensed pharmacist in good standing who has completed the required initial training for the PharmAssist Program and has a current personal service contract with the department.
(6) "Department" means the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
(7) "Eligible client" means an applicant has met all the Montana PharmAssist eligibility criteria stated in ARM 37.81.1009.
(8) "First in first served" means completed applications will be processed and eligible applicants will be referred to a pharmacist for services based upon the date received.
(9) "Personal service contract" means the contract between the department and the credentialed pharmacist.
(10) "PharmAssist patient packet" means an application, a signed Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices, and a Client Inventory Form.
(11) "Qualified" means an applicant has met all the Montana PharmAssist qualification criteria stated in ARM 37.81.1009.
(12) "Residing" means living in Montana voluntarily with the intention of making a home in the state and not for a temporary purpose.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-1006, MCA; IMP, 53-2-201, 53-6-1006, MCA; NEW, 2008 MAR p. 954, Eff. 5/9/08; AMD, 2009 MAR p. 2029, Eff. 10/30/09.