37.97.148 YOUTH CARE FACILITY (YCF): CASE PLAN
(1) Each YCF shall develop a case plan for each youth in care. A case plan is a specific plan for providing care, treatment, and services of any kind to a specific youth.
(2) The case plan must include but is not limited to the following:
(a) the youth's physical and medical needs;
(b) behavior management issues;
(c) mental health services when appropriate;
(d) the service goals with corresponding time frames, placement goals, discharge plans, estimated discharge date, and follow-up services;
(e) education plans;
(f) measurable goals and objectives; and
(g) the responsibilities of the youth, staff, and custodial parent or guardian for meeting the goals and objectives.
(3) The initial case plan must:
(a) be developed within seven business days after admission; and
(b) be updated at least every three months from the day of development.
(4) The placing agency, parent or guardian, and the youth must be involved in developing the case plan.
(5) A copy of the signed case plan must be provided to the placing agency and parent or guardian within seven days of developing and updating the plan.
(6) In addition to the requirements of this rule, therapeutic group homes must also meet the treatment plan requirements in ARM 37.97.907.
History: 52-2-111, 52-2-603, 52-2-622, MCA; IMP, 52-2-113, 52-2-603, 52-2-622, MCA; NEW, 2011 MAR p. 387, Eff. 3/25/11.