8.111.304 CONDITIONS OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
(1) All housing developments financially assisted by the board will be open to lower income persons and families regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry.
(2) All persons and firms and their agents involved in housing developments assisted by the board will provide an equal opportunity for employment, ownership, and occupancy without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
(3) All persons and firms and their agents involved in housing developments assisted by the board will take affirmative action regarding equal opportunity requirements of the board and the United States.
(4) All financial assistance provided by the board will require the recipient to maintain adequate records and accounts as deemed necessary by the board. The board may require financial and other reports sufficient to account for the proper utilization of board funds and to monitor meeting of board purposes and objectives. All records and accounts shall be open to inspection by the board or its agents and the legislative auditor.
(5) Subject to board oversight, board staff will establish a schedule of fees and charges for each specific program as required to cover board expenditures of operating the program The board's schedule of fees and charges is available on the board's website.
(6) The board will require written contracts and agreements with qualified and approved sponsors and lending institutions as participants in board programs. Contracts and agreements will be provided for each specific program.
(7) The board may establish the sum total of all costs incurred in housing developments financed by its programs when determined necessary by the board. Any limitations on housing development costs will be determined for each specific program.
(8) The board may establish a fixed percentage of occupancy for lower income persons and families in housing developments financed by its programs when determined necessary by the board.
(9) The board may supervise housing sponsors of housing developments financially assisted by its programs according to the criteria in 90-6-110, MCA, when and to the extent the board determines it is necessary.
History: 90-6-104, 90-6-106 MCA; IMP, 90-6-106, 90-6-108, 90-6-110, MCA; NEW, Eff. 7/9/76; TRANS, Ch. 163, L. 1977; Eff. 7/1/77; TRANS, from Dept. of Administration, Ch. 294, L. 1981, 7/1/81; AMD, 2017 MAR p. 783, Eff. 6/10/17.