BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM
2.13.301, 2.13.304, 2.13.305, 2.13.310, and 2.13.313, pertaining to public safety answering point (PSAP) certification and funding
NOTICE OF PROPOSED AMENDMENT AND EXTENSION OF COMMENT PERIOD
NO PUBLIC HEARING CONTEMPLATED
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On May 24, 2019, the Department of Administration published MAR Notice No. 2-13-585 pertaining to the proposed amendment of the above-stated rules at page 558 of the 2019 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 10. The Department of Administration inadvertently failed to make the required sponsor notification when beginning work on the rule amendments (2-4-302(2), MCA). The department has subsequently made the required sponsor notification, and is extending the comment period in this notice.
2. The Department of Administration will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to participate in this rulemaking process or need an alternative accessible format of this notice. If you require an accommodation, contact the Department of Administration no later than 5:00 p.m. on July 15, 2019, to advise us of the nature of the accommodation that you need. Please contact Rhonda Sullivan, Department of Administration, Public Safety Communications Bureau, 1400 8th Ave., P.O. Box 200113, Helena, Montana 59620; telephone (406) 444-2420; fax (406) 444-2701; Montana Relay Service 711; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The rules proposed to be amended remain the same as in the original proposal notice.
4. Concerned persons may submit their data, views, or arguments concerning the proposed action to Rhonda Sullivan, Department of Administration, Public Safety Communications Bureau, 1400 8th Ave., P.O. Box 200113, Helena, Montana 59620; telephone (406) 444-2420; fax (406) 444-2701; or e-mail email@example.com, and must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., July 26, 2019.
5. If persons who are directly affected by the proposed action wish to express their data, views, or arguments orally or in writing at a public hearing, they must make written request for a hearing and submit this request along with any written comments to the person listed in 4 above no later than 5:00 p.m., July 26, 2019.
6. The bill sponsor contact requirements of 2-4-302, MCA, apply and have been fulfilled. The primary bill sponsor, Representative Frank Garner, was contacted on June 20, 2019, by email.
By: /s/ John Lewis By: /s/ Michael P. Manion
John Lewis, Director Michael P. Manion, Rule Reviewer
Department of Administration Department of Administration
Certified to the Secretary of State June 25, 2019.