(1) Application for a YCF license must be made on an application form provided by the department.
(2) The YCF shall submit all written program management policies and procedures to the department for approval with the initial application. Policies and procedures must comply with requirements outlined in this chapter. The YCF shall submit to the department any significant changes to policies and procedures for approval.
(3) Upon receipt of a complete application for license or renewal of license, the department shall conduct a licensing survey to determine if the applicant meets all applicable licensing requirements.
(4) If the department determines during the survey that the applicant is out of compliance with the applicable licensing requirements, the department will notify the applicant of the specific deficiencies or errors, and the applicant shall submit a written plan of correction within ten working days of the department's notification of noncompliance specifying how compliance will be made.
(5) The department must approve the plan of correction prior to issuing a license.
(6) The department shall not issue a license or renew a license until it receives all required or corrected information.