(1) Continuing education approved by the board must directly relate to the practice of chiropractic and shall be affiliated with national, regional, or state chiropractic associations, state licensing boards, academies, colleges of chiropractic, or education approved by the Federation of Chiropractic Licensure Board (FCLB) Providers of Approved Continuing Education (PACE).
(2) From the date of their original licensure in Montana until the end of the first renewal period, new licensees can fulfill the continuing education requirement by attending one session of the "new doc seminar" in lieu of the 13-hour continuing education requirement.
(3) All licensees can receive two credits for each chiropractic board meeting attended.
(4) All Internet courses must meet the same guidelines for continuing education approval.
(5) The board shall not approve a course of study if it is considered outside the "scope of practice" for a chiropractor in Montana.
(6) All continuing education not listed in this rule must be submitted for review and approval by the board on a case-by-case basis.