(1) "Direct-entry midwife" means a person that is licensed as defined in Title 37, chapter 27, MCA and ARM Title 24, chapter 111, subchapter 6.
(2) Direct-entry midwives may only provide prenatal labor and delivery or postpartum care in a birthing center as defined at ARM 37.86.3001.
(3) Reimbursement for direct-entry midwives will be determined in accordance with ARM 37.85.212 and 37.86.105.
(4) The definitions found in the introduction to Physicians Current Procedural Terminology, fourth edition (CPT4), published by the American Medical Association of Chicago, Illinois and adopted at ARM 37.86.101 describe the terms commonly used by the Montana Medicaid Program in implementation of the program's direct-entry midwife fee schedule.
(5) The "Physician-Related Services Manual" adopted at ARM 37.86.101 governs the administration of the Direct-Entry Midwife Program.