(1) The Blackfoot River Recreation Corridor includes:
(a) a portion of the Blackfoot River from the Missoula-Powell County line downstream to Johnsrud Park Fishing Access Site; and
(b) a portion of the Clearwater River from Highway 200 downstream to the confluence with the Blackfoot River.
(2) Unless otherwise signed, the public is permitted to occupy:
(a) 50 feet above the ordinary high water mark from the Missoula-Powell County line to Corrick's Riverbend Fishing Access Site on the Blackfoot River;
(b) 50 feet above the ordinary high water mark from Clearwater Crossing Fishing Access Site to Clearwater Bridge on the Clearwater River; and
(c) 1/4 mile from the Blackfoot River or to the Corridor Road, whichever is greater, from Corrick's Riverbend Fishing Access Site to Johnsrud Park Fishing Access Site on the Blackfoot River.
(3) Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
(4) Building and maintaining a fire is permitted in designated areas only.
(5) Discharge of any firearm, air or gas weapon, or arrow from a bow is prohibited except for legal game hunting.
(6) Discharge of fireworks is prohibited.
(7) Pets must remain within sight and under control at all times.
(8) Within designated camping areas, pets must remain on a leash at all times.
(9) Motor vehicles are to remain within authorized roadways and designated parking areas.
(10) Glass bottles and containers are prohibited.
(11) It is the responsibility of the public to know the current regulations, rules, and laws governing the use and occupancy of the land within the Blackfoot River Recreation Corridor. This rule is in effect as long as the Blackfoot River Recreation Corridor Agreement is in effect.