(1) As a condition of licensing, a sales agent shall agree to participate in the lottery's electronic funds transfer system.
(2) The director may determine the schedule for debiting (sweeping) the sales agent's account, subject to concurrence of the commission. The director may allow deviation from the schedule for the first game and in other special circumstances.
(3) The sales agent shall bring any accounting error, bank account change, or dispute to the attention of the lottery before the next scheduled sweep.
(4) A sales agent must pay the amount of any nonsufficient fund sweep immediately by certified check, cashier's check, or money order. If the debt is not paid, the sales agent shall immediately surrender all tickets, equipment, paper, and other lottery material and is subject to license revocation proceedings.
(5) Two or more sweeps that result in nonsufficient funds are cause for license suspension or revocation.