In addition to the terms defined in 30-14-1403 , MCA, the following terms shall, unless the context otherwise indicates, have the following meanings for the purposes of this subchapter:
(1) "Act" means the Montana Telemarketing Registration and Fraud Prevention Act as set forth in Title 30, chapter 14, part 14, MCA.
(2) "Applicant" means a nonexempt seller or telemarketer applying for registration or renewal with the department.
(3) "Financial responsibility" means surety bond, certificate of deposit, cash or a government bond in the amount of $50,000.
(4) "Manager" means a person who supervises the work of a telemarketer or seller.
(5) "Nonexempt seller or telemarketer" means a seller or telemarketer as defined in 30-14-1403 , MCA, who pursuant to 30-14-1405 , MCA, is not exempt from the registration and bonding requirement of 30-14-1404 , MCA.
(6) "Principal" means:
(a) an owner;
(b) an officer of a corporation or limited liability company;
(c) a general partner of a partnership;
(d) a sole proprietor of a sole proprietorship;
(e) a partner of a limited liability partnership;
(f) a trustee of a trust; or
(g) any other individual who controls, manages or supervises a telephone sales or operation.
(7) "Registrant" means the nonexempt seller or telemarketer registered with the department to conduct telemarketing operations in Montana.