(1) Pursuant to the requirements of 37-12-302, MCA, an application for original license, renewal, examination, temporary permit, or conversion of an inactive license must be made on a form provided by the department and completed and signed by the applicant.
(2) The application must be accompanied by the appropriate fee(s) and contain sufficient evidence that the applicant possesses the qualifications set forth in Title 37, chapter 12, MCA, and rules promulgated thereunder.
(3) Applications not completed within one year of submission will be closed and the applicant will have to reapply.
(4) The department shall notify the applicant in writing of the results of its evaluation of the application.
(5) All requests for reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 USC 12101, et seq., must be made on forms provided by the board and submitted within a reasonable time prior to the date on which the reasonable accommodation is requested.
(6) The following must accompany an application:
(a) official transcripts sent directly from the appropriate educational institution, including the applicant's chiropractic college which is accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE) or another accrediting body that is in good standing with the Council on Chiropractic Education International (CCEI);
(b) a certified copy of the national board examination results sent directly from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) of Parts I and II, Part III, Part IV, and physiotherapy;
(c) verification of licensure sent directly from any state in which the applicant has held or holds a license;
(d) a copy of a self-query of the National Practitioners' Databank (NPDB) and the Healthcare Integrity Databank (HIPDB); and
(e) affidavits regarding the applicant's good moral character from two persons not related to the applicant.
History: 37-1-131, 37-12-201, MCA; IMP, 37-1-131, 37-12-302, 37-12-304, MCA; Eff. 12/31/72; AMD, 1979 MAR p. 442, Eff. 5/11/79; TRANS, from Dept. of Prof. & Occup. Lic., Ch. 274, L. 1981, Eff. 7/1/81; AMD, 1982 MAR p. 6, Eff. 1/15/82; AMD, 1982 MAR p. 1540, Eff. 8/13/82; AMD, 1984 MAR p. 499, Eff. 3/30/84; AMD, 1986 MAR p. 201, Eff. 2/14/86; AMD, 1986 MAR p. 1182, Eff. 7/18/86; AMD, 1990 MAR p. 995, Eff. 6/1/90; AMD, 1990 MAR p. 1144, Eff. 6/15/90; AMD, 1992 MAR p. 2131, Eff. 9/25/92; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 1578, Eff. 6/10/94; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 2713, Eff. 10/14/94; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 2844, Eff. 10/25/96; AMD, 1998 MAR p. 1494, Eff. 6/12/98; TRANS, from Commerce, 2003 MAR p. 2761; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 1609, Eff. 6/23/06; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 1978, Eff. 9/12/08; AMD, 2009 MAR p. 2152, Eff. 11/13/09.