(1) An applicant for an ECP license, at any level, shall submit an application on a form prescribed by the board. The application must be complete and accompanied by the appropriate fees and the following documentation:
(a) applicant's verification of course completion for the appropriate level for which the applicant is applying;
(b) proof the applicant possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent;
(c) a copy of the applicant's birth certificate or other verifiable evidence of the applicant's date of birth, such as a driver's license;
(d) a current NREMT registration card equal to or greater than the level for which the applicant is applying, or the successful completion of a board-approved written and practical examination or current licensure in a state the board recognizes as equivalent; and
(e) an unopened, current, and original NPDB self-query.
(2) Applicants licensed in another state or jurisdiction shall cause all states and jurisdictions in which the applicant holds or has ever held a license to submit a current verification of licensure directly to the board on behalf of the applicant.
(3) Incomplete applications will be returned. The applicant may correct any deficiencies, complete any requirements necessary for licensure, and resubmit the application to the board office. Failure to resubmit the deficient application within one year from the date of the original submission will be treated as a voluntary withdrawal of the application and all fees will be forfeited.
(4) The applicant may voluntarily withdraw the application prior to the one-year deadline set forth in (3) by submitting a withdrawal in writing to the board. All application fees submitted will be forfeited.
(5) After withdrawal of an application, the applicant will be required to submit a new application, including supporting documentation and appropriate fees to begin the licensing and verification process.
(6) Completed applications will be reviewed by the board or its designee, which may request such additional information or clarification of information provided in the application as it deems reasonably necessary.