2.59.1201 ADOPTION OF STANDARDIZED FORMS AND PROCEDURES OF THE NATIONWIDE MULTISTATE LICENSING SYSTEM (NMLS)
(1) The NMLS Policy Guidebook dated July 23, 2012, is approved and adopted by reference. It can be found at http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/licensees/resources/LicenseeResources/NMLS%20Guidebook%20for%20Licensees.pdf.
(2) The following standardized NMLS forms relating to licensing are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) NMLS company form dated March 31, 2014;
(b) NMLS branch form dated March 31, 2014; and
(c) NMLS individual form dated July 30, 2014.
(3) The following state-specific forms on the NMLS are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) Montana sales finance company new application checklist dated February 11, 2016;
(b) Montana sales finance company amendment checklist dated June 2, 2014;
(c) Montana sales finance company surrender checklist dated May 21, 2014;
(d) Montana sales finance company branch new application checklist dated June 23, 2015;
(e) Montana sales finance company branch amendment checklist dated June 2, 2014; and
(f) Montana sales finance company branch surrender checklist dated June 21, 2014.
(4) For renewal, companies, branches, and individuals must go to the NMLS home page (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) and select the "Annual Renewal" link under the State Licensing tab and follow the instructions.
(5) Copies of the standardized NMLS forms are available on the NMLS web site at http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/slr/PublishedStateDocuments/MT-Sales_Finance_Company_License-Company-New-App-Checklist.pdf. All standardized forms to be submitted to the department must be accessed through NMLS and submitted electronically.
History: 31-1-223, MCA; IMP, 31-1-223, MCA; NEW, 2015 MAR p. 366, Eff. 10/10/14; AMD, 2016 MAR p. 2411, Eff. 12/24/16.