23.13.302 REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAINEE ATTENDANCE AND PERFORMANCE IN POST APPROVED COURSES
(1) Trainees enrolled in any POST approved course shall be admitted only in accordance with rules of eligibility and admission as either contained herein or contained in the course announcement.
(2) No trainee may receive credits for a training course if absences exceed 10% of the total hours for the course.
(3) Any trainee who fails to comply with these rules pertaining to attendance, performance, and behavior shall be denied credits.
(4) A POST-certified instructor will not receive training credit for any training in which the POST-certified instructor provides instruction.
(5) Failure to comply with the rules contained herein or other guidelines may result in either denial of course approval or a revocation of course approval.
History: 2-15-2029, MCA; IMP, 2-15-2029, 44-4-403, MCA; NEW, 2008 MAR p. 1587, Eff. 8/1/08; AMD, 2017 MAR p. 1953, Eff. 10/28/17.