(1) A complaint alleging that a person or organization has engaged in or is engaging in an unfair labor practice may be filed by an employee, a group of employees, a labor organization, or a public employer within six months of the asserted unfair labor practice.
(2) A complaint shall be in writing. The original shall be signed and verified by the complainant or the authorized representative. The original and three copies of the complaint shall be filed with the board.
(3) A complaint shall contain the following:
(a) the name, address and telephone number of the complainant;
(b) the name, address and telephone number of the party against whom the charge is made; and
(c) a clear and concise statement of facts constituting the alleged violation, including the time and place of occurrence of the particular acts and a statement of the portion or portions of the law or rules alleged to have been violated.
(4) If the board determines that the facts alleged in the complaint do not constitute an unfair labor practice under section 39-31-401 or 39-31-402, MCA, it shall dismiss the charge.
(5) The board shall serve a copy of the complaint upon each party charged with unfair labor practice.
History: 39-31-104, MCA; IMP, 39-31-406, MCA; NEW, Eff. 6/4/74; AMD, 1993 MAR p. 3026, Eff. 1/1/94; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 2841, Eff. 12/10/10.