37.87.823 TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR YOUTH WITH SERIOUS EMOTIONAL DISTURBANCE, PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS
(1) The requirements in this subchapter are in addition to those contained in provisions generally applicable to Medicaid providers.
(2) Targeted case management services for youth with SED must be provided by a licensed mental health center as defined in ARM 37.87.102. A mental health center must:
(a) have a current license endorsement permitting the mental health center to provide targeted case management services;
(b) be enrolled in the Montana Medicaid program as a targeted case management services provider; and
(c) contract with the department to provide targeted case management services for youth with SED.
(3) Targeted case management services for youth with SED must be supported by narrative documentation in accordance with ARM 37.85.414 record keeping requirements.
(4) Targeted case management services for youth with SED must be provided under a case management plan in accordance with ARM 37.86.3305.
(5) In addition, case management plans for youth with SED must be updated at least every 90 days and must include:
(a) an objective to serve each youth in the least restrictive environment;
(b) identification of the strengths of the youth and the youth's family;
(c) a crisis response plan;
(d) a plan for each youth age 16 1/2 and older to transition to adult mental health services; and
(e) a discharge plan from targeted case management services.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-113, MCA; IMP, 53-1-601, 53-1-602, 53-1-603, 53-2-201, MCA; NEW, 2009 MAR p. 266, Eff. 2/27/09.