37.97.155 YOUTH CARE FACILITY (YCF): NUTRITION
(1) A YCF shall provide for orserve three regular, well-balanced meals per day, and snacks. The meals and snacks must be appropriate to the nutritional needs of the youth and must include the four basic food group requirements.
(2) Special diets must be provided for youth as ordered in writing by a licensed health care professional. Such orders must be kept on file by the YCF.
(3) Copies of menus of the food actually served must be kept on file for one month and be available for inspection.
(4) All food must be transported, stored, covered, prepared, and served in a sanitary manner.
(5) Use of home canned products is prohibited unless the product has been commercially approved.
(6) Hands must be washed with warm water and soap before the handling of food.
History: 52-2-111, 52-2-603, 52-2-622, MCA; IMP, 52-2-113, 52-2-603, 52-2-622, MCA; NEW; 2011 MAR p. 387, Eff. 3/25/11.