(1) Each employee is subject to an extensive background investigation, including credit check.
(2) Each employee shall successfully complete any Montana Law Enforcement Academy courses required by the Motor Carrier Services Division.
(3) In addition, each employee must successfully complete the M.C.S. division's training program.
(4) Prior to making arrests as provided in 61-12-206, MCA, an employee must execute the prescribed code of ethics in ARM 23.13.203 and take an official oath of office.
(5) Each employee must meet the requirements set forth in 7-32-303(2), MCA.