(1) School psychologist services are those services provided by an individual with a class 6 specialist license with a school psychologist endorsement, as required by ARM 10.57.434.
(2) School psychologists may perform medically necessary evaluation and counseling services. Counseling services may be provided to individuals or groups.
(3) Group counseling and therapy services provided by a school psychologist must have no more than eight individuals participating in the group.
(4) When an eligible child receives school psychologist services and the psychologist consults with the parent as part of the child's treatment, time spent with the parent may be billed to Medicaid under the child's name. The provider shall indicate on the claim that the child is the patient and state the child's diagnosis.
(5) Services considered educational are not a covered benefit under Medicaid.